Want to go beyond the practical use of sunglasses? It can definitely convey a fashion statement which, more or less, has now become the primary factor. However, a versatile product is always a priority over the one fulfilling only a single requirement. The guide to finding the perfect sunglasses is long and following a fashion trend, although it might not be your cup of tea. So, for all those who want to be utmost fashionable and don’t want to spend much time roaming around a mall, here’s a guide to fit the perfect sunglasses in your fashion list.
As you know, you need some time to find a good pair. Last minute decisions always come into the picture if you don’t know the basic differentiating factors. The 3 main purposes which distinguish between the purposes fulfilled are as follows.
For a sunny day outside
Too much brightness outside can impair your vision. Direct contact with sunlight is something everyone should avoid. With a limit on your exposure to sunlight, sunglasses have played an important role in keeping the ultraviolet rays away from your eyes. The high concentration of sunlight will not only impair your visual sense but also hinder regular activities. The following points will help you choose better in terms of sunlight protection.
- The fitting of the sunglasses should be close to your face so that there is no room for light to enter. Sometimes sunglasses are not worn as they are meant to be which doesn’t primarily solve the purpose of ultraviolet protection.
- The material to use is also a matter of concern. Go through the details of the material used which rests just above your ears. Materials like silicon are much more comfortable than hard plastic. Soft and durable wooden sunglasses are also in trend elevating the overall appearance.
- The quality of the glasses is directly proportional to light protection. Make sure that they are polarized sunglasses from a reputed manufacturer.
Choose for recreational activities
You need to find a pair which can stand up to the outdoor activities. They must be rugged enough to hold onto the extreme conditions in terms of climate, dirt, air, rigidity etc. Not only from these things but any sports you play might also have some uses of a pair. Some brands are only known for their sports intensive sunglasses. Remember the following point concerning performance in recreational activities.
- While the color of sunglasses doesn’t really matter with sunlight protection was the tint has to be according to your visibility preferences. Choose the shade which appropriately enhances the sport you play.
Summing up your outfit
The color of the shades also matters here because your appearance is accentuated with the type of shades you choose. For example, your wardrobe is filled with formal suits and you do not step into the sports field at all. Guess which type you will choose. Definitely, formal wear will be better suited to your appearance. Similarly, only look for the colors which match with your outfit. For that, you need to analyze your wardrobe first. This section is divided into further points as follows.
- The sunglasses are consistent with the rest of the outfit preferences. It would be silly to wear sports goggles with formal attire.
- These are a few color combinations which have a trendy edge.
- Black frames go with black attire.
- The brown shade goes with earthy color.
- Metallic frames go with black, white or grey.
- Try to combine these colors and figure out some more combinations for your convenience.
Fulfilling the prescriptions
Many people have been prescribed to wear a pair of sunglasses for their own good. Try to match those prescriptions as closely as possible. This can be combined with some style which solves your purpose and conveys a fashion statement.
Now, when mentioning all the purposes, try to find the most comfortable piece. Sunglasses for men and women have had a huge step up when buying from the online sources. Without even trying on, you get a product almost perfect backed by some useful pieces of information mentioned above.