IGNOU offers different UG, PG and Doctoral dimension courses in various specializations under various schools through separation training mode. The college offers Master of Commerce (M.Com) in four specializations under the School of Management Studies (SOMS). IGNOU welcomes applications for admission to M.Com two times every year for example in January and July.
- The span of the course is two years (least) and can reach out as long as five years (most extreme).
- Understudies can seek after this program in English and Hindi medium.
- For admission to M.Com, a hopeful more likely than not passed Bachelors qualification from a perceived college.
- Determination of the competitors is done based on imprints verified in the passing degree.
- Program expense is INR 13,200 (6600 every year).
Competitors are qualified to apply for the courses offered by IGNOU independent of their Age, Region and Gender. These courses are offered by the methods for Open and Distance Education through different Regional and Study Centers of IGNOU. Intrigued hopefuls can enroll for M.Com program specifically through the authority IGNOU confirmation entry and present the expenses by means of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
For more confirmation related subtleties, click on IGNOU Admission 2019
Instructions to check IGNOU Admission Status: Already enlisted understudies can check their confirmation status by visiting the official site of IGNOU. Pursue the expressed strides for the equivalent:
- Visit the official site of IGNOU.
- In the menu bar, click on ‘Crisp Admission’ in ‘Register Online’ tab.
- On the following page, click on ‘Know Your Status’.
- Enter your ‘Control Number’ and snap on ‘Submit’.
- Presently you can check your affirmation status.
IGNOU M.Com Eligibility Criteria
M.Com (General) is extraordinarily intended to outfit understudies with important theoretical, pioneering and logical aptitudes required for taking care of the Business Operation, especially in International Business. For admission to M.Com (General), a competitor probably passed Bachelor’s certificate or any higher degree from a perceived college.
Master of Commerce [M.Com] (Finance and Taxation)
M.Com in Finance and Taxation is only intended for the understudies in definite phase of Chartered Accountancy program in a joint effort with ICAI. Hopefuls with any Graduate certificate or the individuals who have passed or in the last phase of Chartered Accountancy are likewise qualified to apply.
Master of Commerce [M.Com] (Business Policy and Corporate Governance)
IGNOU offers M.Com in Business Policy and Corporate Governance (BP and CG) for Company Secretaryship understudies in a joint effort with ICSI. Hopefuls with any Graduate certificate or the individuals who have passed Company Secretaryship Executive program are likewise qualified to apply.
Master of Commerce [M.Com] (Management Accounting and Financial Strategies)
M.Com. in Management Accounting and Financial Strategies (MA and FS) is created in a joint effort with Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI). Graduates in any stream or the individuals who have passed Intermediate course of ICWAI.
IGNOU M.Com Registration
Competitors can fill and present the application structure for M.Com program through online mode. Intrigued hopefuls can apply by following the underneath given advances:
Visit the affirmation entryway of IGNOU and make your client ID and secret phrase by tapping the “Register Yourself” catch. Understudy must recollect his/her Username and Password for consequent login.
Effectively enlisted/existing clients must tap the “Login” catch and enter their username alongside the secret key to go any further.
Fill the application structure and transfer the required records.
Pay the application charge through Online Payment Gateway, for example by Debit/Credit card or through net-banking.
After fruitful expense accommodation, take the printout of installment affirmation slip for future correspondence.
Snap on ‘Submit’. Understudies can monitor the application status by utilizing their enlistment number and secret key.
Note: Do not send the printed copy of the application structure to any of the territorial focuses of IGNOU.
Documents required for transferring:
- Scanned Photograph and Scanned Signature (under 100 KB in size)
- Scanned duplicate of Age Proof
- Scanned duplicate of significant Educational Certificates
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (assuming any)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC
- BPL Certificate Scanned Copy
IGNOU M.Com Admission Process
- Confirmation is conceded based on imprints in the last passing degree.
- College’s entrance advisory board discharges the legitimacy list according to hopefuls’ imprints in UG degree.
- Shortlisted hopefuls need to report at the particular Regional or Study focus of the college with all the required records so as to affirm their affirmation.
Understudies with an inability of 40% or more are allowed extra two years past the most extreme term recommended for the consummation of program. IGNOU offers reservation to SC/ST/NCL-OBC/War Widows/Kashmiri Migrants and Physically Handicapped according to the standards endorsed by Government of India.
IGNOU M.Com Scholarship
Grant structures can be gotten from the Regional Center of IGNOU pursued by accommodation at Social Welfare Office or Directorate of Social Welfare in the individual states.
National Center for Promotion of Employment of Disabled People (NCPEDP) likewise offers grants to the understudies joined up with the PG programs offered by IGNOU.